+60,000 MT per year
- Three-year expansion project which includes the construction of a second tissue plant at our Sherbrooke manufacturing site
- This $351.5M project brings the total invested by Kruger Products in Sherbrooke since 2018 to nearly one billion dollars
- The future plant, which is schedule to be commissioned in 2024, will be equipped with a double-width LDC tissue machine
- The project also includes the installation of two additional conversion lines, one for bathroom tissue (2022) and the other for facial tissue (2023)
- The future plant’s annual production will be 60,000 metric tonnes, for a total of 130,000 metric tonnes of tissue products manufactured each year in Sherbrooke from 2024 on
Kruger Products strives to innovate every day in order to provide consumers with the highest quality tissue products.
Canada’s favourite brands, such as Cashmere® UltraLuxe bathroom tissue, Scotties® facial tissue and SpongeTowels® UltraPRO paper towels, will also be manufactured in Sherbrooke! Our new plant will meet the ever-growing needs of consumers.